Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Koreans going aboard

A simple question, How many of you guys have Korean friends? If you do, how many?

There are many Korean students going aboard to English-use countries such as the U.S., Canada, Australia or New Zealand.

There are three main reasons for why they study aboard.

1. They do not like the Korean education system.

2. They seem to have no future in Korea. (ESCAPING FROM KOREA)

3. They want to learn English.

4. They want to compete internationally.

Personally, I came to Canada because of number 1 and number 4.

I think there are more reasons but I can only think these 4 reasons...

1 comment:

  1. My friend and I were recently talking about the prevalence of technology in our day to day lives. Reading this post makes me think back to that discussion we had, and just how inseparable from electronics we have all become.


    I don't mean this in a bad way, of course! Societal concerns aside... I just hope that as the price of memory drops, the possibility of transferring our brains onto a digital medium becomes a true reality. It's a fantasy that I daydream about almost every day.


    (Posted on Nintendo DS running [url=http://kwstar88.insanejournal.com/397.html]R4i[/url] DS Ting2)

    ReplyDelete